A phase II, multi center, double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled, dose-escalation, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of CK-1827452 in patients with stable heart failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omecamtiv mecarbil (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 19 Aug 2011 Results from this trial have been published in The Lancet, according to a Cytokinetics media release.
- 15 Sep 2009 Results were presented at the 2009 Heart Failure Society of America Annual Meeting in Boston, Massachusetts, according to a Cytokinetics media release.
- 31 Aug 2009 Results were presented at the European Society of Cardiology Congress 2009, according to a Cytokinetics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History