A 12-Week Treatment, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Indacaterol (150 microg o.d.) in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INLIGHT-1
- Sponsors Novartis
- 24 May 2017 Results (n=8445) of a pooled analysis from 11 Phase III/IIIb indacaterol studies assessing the efficacy and safety of once-daily indacaterol 150 and 300 ug in elderly patients with moderate to severe COPD, published in the Respiratory Medicine.
- 17 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in France and has been discontinued in England, Denmark and Lithuania.
- 17 Mar 2012 Additional locations (Denmark, England, France, Germany, Lithuania,) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History