A Multi-Center Open-Label Study Evaluating the Cytokine and Eyelid Margin Bacterial Load Levels of Subjects Diagnosed With Chronic Blepharitis Following Dosing With AzaSite (Azithromycin Ophthalmic Solution) 1%
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Infectious blepharitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inspire Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Aug 2011 Company added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 14 Aug 2008 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.