A Controlled, Randomized, Parallel , Multi-Centre Feasibility Study of the Oral Direct Thrombin Inhibitor, AZD0837, Given as ER Formulation, in the Prevention of Stroke and Systolic Embolic Events in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation, Who Are Appropriate for But Unable/Unwilling to Take VKA [vitamin K antagonist] Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 0837 (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Embolism; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Nov 2009 Results were presented at the 82nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 02 Jul 2008 The expected completion date for this trial has been extended from May 2008 to Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History