A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group, multicenter study to evaluate efficacy and safety of XP12B for the treatment of menorrhagia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Tranexamic acid (Primary)
- Indications Menorrhagia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Jun 2010 Ferring Pharmaceuticals added as trial sponsor and affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Efficacy and QoL results presented at the 58th Annual Clinical Meeting of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- 19 May 2010 Results data were presented at The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists 58th Annual Clinical Meeting, accoring to a Ferring Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History