A randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover, dose escalation study to examine the safety, tolerability, pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of single inhaled doses of GSK704838 and tiotropium bromide.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 704838 (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual end date changed from Jan 2008 to Feb 2008 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Oct 2007 to Sep 2007 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.