Comparison of a DTaP-IPV-HB-PRP-T combined vaccine to Infanrix-hexa, when administered with Prevnar in Thai infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa); Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi; sanofi pasteur
- 01 Apr 2011 Results published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 19 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History