Open, Randomized, Parallel Multi-center Comparison of Cycle Control and Safety of the Oral Contraceptive Yasmin 20 in a 24-day Regimen vs. Mercilon for 7 Cycles in 440 Healthy Female Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Drospirenone/ethinylestradiol (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/desogestrel
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 01 Nov 2010 Primary endpoint 'Bleeding time' has been met.
- 01 Nov 2009 Primary endpoint 'Menstrual spotting' has not been met.
- 01 Nov 2009 Primary endpoint 'pregnancy rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History