Randomized Study of Larotaxel + Cisplatin (LC) vs. Gemcitabine + Cisplatin (GC) in the First-Line Treatment of Locally Advanced/Metastatic Urothelial Tract or Bladder Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Larotaxel (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CILAB
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 21 Apr 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 06 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.