12-week, double-blind, double-dummy, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multicenter trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of fesoterodine in comparison to tolterodine extended-release (ER) in patients with overactive bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Mar 2011 Bladder diary and patient-reported outcomes for the first week of treatment published in the Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 01 Jan 2010 Primary endpoint 'Frequency of urgency episodes' has been met.
- 01 Jan 2010 Results published in BJU International.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History