Regulatory Requisite Post Marketing Surveillance to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Spiriva HandiHaler (Tiotropium Bromide Inhalation Powder 18mcg, q.d.) in Korean COPD Patients: A 30-Day, Open Label, Non-interventional Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (3021) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.