An Open-Label Phase 2 Trial of LY2181308 Sodium Administered in Combination With Idarubicin and Cytarabine to Patients With Refractory or Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine; Gataparsen; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) and actual number of patients (24) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.