A 4-week, phase 2, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the safety and pharmacokinetic profile of 1 and 5 mg Ph-797804 administered once daily in subjects with rheumatoid arthritis who are taking oral methotrexate
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PH 797804 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Apr 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2008 to Mar 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2011 Actual end date changed from Nov 2008 to Oct 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.