A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, single dose escalation study to investigate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of GSK1349572 in healthy subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Mar 2010 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jan 2010 Results published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 21 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History