ING111322: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Repeat Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GSK1349572 Followed by A Single Dose, Randomized, 3-Period, Balanced, Crossover Study to Assess the Relative Bioavailability of Two Formulations and Food Effect on GSK1349572 in Healthy Male and Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reorted by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2008 Actual patient number (44) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2008 New trial record.