Efficacy and safety of a new leuprolide acetate [leuprorelin] 17 mg depot formulation, GP-Pharm S.A., when given as palliative treatment to prostate cancer patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Leuprorelin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to as active, no longer recruiting reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.