A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel, Multicenter, Placebo-controlled, Prospective Study to Evaluate the Functionality of the Flushing ASsessment Tool (FAST) in Subjects Administered Niaspan [niacin] Plus Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA), Niaspan Plus ASA Placebo or Niaspan Placebo Plus ASA Placebo Daily for Six Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Niacin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 31 Aug 2009 Efficacy results presented at the Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
- 13 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 246 to 276 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History