A Phase 1b/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of AMG 655 or AMG 479 in Combination With Gemcitabine as First-Line Therapy for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Conatumumab (Primary) ; Ganitumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jun 2012 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 01 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2011 Actual patient no is 138 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History