A phase 1 study of ixabepilone administered as 3 oral doses each separated by 6 hours every 21 days in subjects with advanced cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2008 Status changed from initiated to recruiting, according to ClincalTrials.gov.