A multicentre, randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, comparative study to compare the efficacy and safety of esomeprazole 20 mg and 40 mg once daily oral administration with omeprazole 20 mg once daily oral administration in patients with reflux esophagitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary) ; Omeprazole
- Indications Reflux oesophagitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (602) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2009 Actual end date reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.