A Randomized Discontinuation Study of Brivanib Alaninate (BMS-582664) Versus Placebo in Subjects With Advanced Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bladder cancer; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00003668).
- 30 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History