A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Assessing the Effect of RO4607381 on Cardiovascular Mortality and Morbidity in Clinically Stable Patients With a Recent Acute Coronary Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dalcetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms dal-OUTCOMES
- Sponsors Roche
- 09 Aug 2017 This study has been discontinued in Belgium.
- 16 Nov 2016 Results from nested case-control analysis assessing the association of lipoprotein with major adverse CV events presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 18 Jul 2016 According to a DalCor Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study was published in Circulation, Cardiovascular Genetics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History