A 54 week, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, multicenter study evaluating the long-term gastrointestinal (GI) safety and tolerability of aliskiren (300 mg) compared to ramipril (10 mg) in patients with essential hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren (Primary) ; Ramipril
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jul 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 15 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in Spain and France.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History