Safety and immunogenicity of a quadrivalent meningococcal (A, C, Y, and W-135) tetanus protein conjugate vaccine (TetraMen-T) in toddlers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 16 Nov 2011 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 24 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History