Pivotal Phase III Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of an Orodispersible Tablet Vardenafil Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Men With Erectile Dysfunction (ED) - a Fixed-Dose, Double-Blind, Randomized Multi-Center Trial - POTENT I.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vardenafil (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POTENT-1
- Sponsors Bayer
- 13 Feb 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 350 to 362 as reported by German Clinical Trials Register.
- 13 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00004143).
- 06 Sep 2010 Secondary endpoint 'Sexual Encounter Profile' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History