CHOICE: CHanges to Treatment and Outcomes in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Initiating InjeCtablE Therapy - A European Observational Study of Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Initiating Injectable Therapy to Determine Time to Treatment Change, Factors Associated With Treatment Changes and Outcomes Over 24 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary) ; Insulins
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHOICE
- Sponsors Amylin Pharmaceuticals; AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 14th Annual European Conference of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History