A double-blind placebo-controlled dose-finding trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of R093877 [prucalopride] in patients with chronic idiopathic constipation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Prucalopride (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire-Movetis NV
- 10 May 2011 Pooled results of three phase II trials [see trial profiles 700030527, 700032139 and 700199472] presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2011.
- 02 Apr 2008 New trial record.