A MULTI-CENTER, OPEN-LABEL, PROOF-OF-CONCEPT STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, AND EFFECT ON SPUTUM PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA DENSITY OF INHALED LIPOSOMAL CIPROFLOXACIN HYDROCHLORIDE IN ADULT SUBJECTS WITH NON-CF BRONCHIECTASIS.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Nov 2011 Official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in an Aradigm media release.
- 14 Sep 2009 Results were presented at the ERS Annual Congress 2009.