Open-Label Dose-Escalation Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Daily Oral MGCD265 Administered Without Interruption to Subjects With Advanced Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glesatinib (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MethylGene; Mirati Therapeutics
- 16 Nov 2018 Results evaluating whether high MET mutant Allele Frequency of METex14 predicts tumor response to glesatinib from 265-109 and 265-101, presented at the 30th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 02 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History