A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Adaptive, Randomized Study of Liposomal Doxorubicin With or Without M200 (Volociximab) for the Treatment of Subjects With Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer or Primary Peritoneal Cancer That Have Relapsed After Prior Therapy With a Platinum/Taxane-Based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Volociximab (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 12 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 174.
- 27 Apr 2012 Addtional trial locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Mihail Obrocea) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.