Treatment of Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma With Aggressive Induction Chemotherapy Followed by Autologous Stem Cell Transplant Using Denileukin Diftitox (Ontak) for in-Vivo Purging and Post-Transplant Therapy: A Multicenter Phase II Clinical Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Denileukin diftitox (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Doxorubicin liposomal; Etoposide; Gemcitabine; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Vincristine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.