Temozolomide in Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients at High Risk of Brain Recurrence: Impact on the Incidence of Brain Metastases (STOP).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STOP
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from Apr 2011 to Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.