Anti-Tumor Immunotherapy Targeted Against Cytomegalovirus in Patients With Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma Multiforme During Recovery From Therapeutic Temozolomide-Induced Lymphopenia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cancer vaccine-pp65 (Primary) ; Autolymphocyte therapy; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTAC
- 22 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 22 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 15 Apr 2017 Results (n=11) assessing safety and efficacy, published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research