A phase II, presurgical study to evaluate molecular alterations that occur in human breast cancer tissue and normal skin after short term exposure to ZD1839 (IRESSA) and to correlate these alterations with pharmacokinetic parameters.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 25 May 2011 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry; ACTRN12607000013460), additional centre, investigator and additional identifier added.
- 01 May 2009 Actual initiation date (Feb 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2008 New trial record.