Phase II study of inhaled liposomal amikacin (Arikace) in cystic fibrosis patients with respiratory tract infections due to Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Amikacin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Transave
- 18 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jun 2010 Results of the open-label extension of this trial have been presented at the 33rd European Cystic Fibrosis Society (ECFS), according to a Transave media release.
- 19 May 2010 Results presented at the 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History