A Phase I of ABI-010 (Nab-17-AAG) and ABI-007 (Abraxane) Administered Weekly in Patients With Advanced Non-Hematologic Malignancies.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Tanespimycin (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 15 Jul 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2009 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.