A phase 1, randomized, placebo-controlled, sequential parallel group, multiple dose escalation trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of 4, once-weekly subcutaneous doses of PF-04603629 to subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4603629 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Nov 2008 Actual patient number (42) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.