A phase I dose finding study of everolimus (RAD001) in elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) unfit for intensive induction chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Feb 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 40 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.