A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Trial of Amplimexon Plus Gemcitabine Versus Gemcitabine Plus Placebo in Patients With Metastatic Chemotherapy Naïve Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma (Stage IV).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine; Imexon
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AmpliMed
- 10 Jul 2010 Disappointing results have been presented in an AmpliMed media release. Based on these results it is unlikely AmpliMed will continue onto phase III clinical trials with imexon in pancreatic cancer.
- 10 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jul 2010 Primary endpoint 'Overall survival' has not been met, according to an AmpliMed media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History