A randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, multicenter study to compare the glycemic effects, safety, and tolerability of exenatide long-acting release (once weekly) to those of sitagliptin and a thiazolidinedione in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus treated with metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary) ; Pioglitazone; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DURATION-2
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jun 2011 Pooled efficacy analysis results presented at the 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History