Evaluation of the immunogenicity and safety of a commercially available vaccine when co-administered with GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' HPV vaccine (580299) in healthy female subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant
- Indications Cervical cancer; Hepatitis B; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Sep 2011 Results published in Clinical and Vaccine Immunology.
- 01 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.