A RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED EVALUATION OF THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF AVANAFIL (TA-1790) IN SUBJECTS WITH GENERALIZED ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Avanafil (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVIVE; REVIVE-G
- 26 Jun 2013 Avanafil approved for treatment of erectile dysfunction in the EU based on results of the RIVIVE, REVIVE-Diabetes and REVIVE-RP, according to a VIVUS media release.
- 28 Apr 2012 Results from this trial were used to support US FDA approval of avanafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- 17 Jan 2012 Results published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine and a VIVUS media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History