A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Mifepristone vs. Placebo in the Treatment of Psychotic Symptoms in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder With Psychotic Features
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mifepristone (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Corcept Therapeutics
- 13 Jul 2017 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology
- 04 Apr 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other four trials, n = 1460) assessing incidence of adrenal insufficiency with normal cortisol levels presented at The 98th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 02 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.