A Phase II Single Arm Trial of Palonosetron (PALO) for the Prevention of Acute and Delayed Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) in Malignant Glioma (MG) Patients Receiving Irinotecan in Combination With Bevacizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Mar 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 63 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.