An Open-label, Multi-center, Randomized Study of the Safety and Effect on Event-free Survival of Bevacizumab in Combination With Standard Chemotherapy in Childhood and Adolescent Patients With Metastatic Rhabdomyosarcoma and Non-rhabdomyosarcoma Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Sarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BERNIE
- Sponsors Roche
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 Jun 2019 to 30 Apr 2019.
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 8 Jun 2019.
- 12 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint (Percentage of Participants Who Experienced Event-Free Survival (EFS) Events as Per Independent Review Committee (IRC) Assessment) has not been met, as per results published in the European Journal of Cancer.