Randomized, Dose-finding Study of BF 2.649 5 [BF-2649, tiprolisant], 10 20 and 40 mg/d in Comparison to Placebo in Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Parkinson's Disease Patients (PD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pitolisant (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (108) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.