Randomized multicenter trial for the prevention of preterm delivery by testing for and treatment of bacterial vaginosis in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clindamycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Bacterial vaginosis; Preterm birth
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREMEVA
- 05 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2011 Trial acronym (PREMEVA) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2008 New trial record.