A Phase 2a, randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study of PRO 140 by subcutaneous administration in adult subjects with human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Leronlimab (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Apr 2010 Results published in Journal of infectious diseases.
- 16 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History