A Safety and Efficacy Trial Evaluating the Use of Apixaban in the Treatment of Symptomatic Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium; Warfarin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMPLIFY
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 09 Feb 2017 Results of post hoc analysis assessing abnormal vaginal bleeding in women with venous thromboembolism published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 12 Sep 2016 Results of this and two other trials (AMPLFY-J and AMPLIFY-EXT) published in the Drugs (2016).
- 01 Sep 2016 Results of post-hoc analysis published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History