A randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind, parallel-group, multicentre, phase IIa study to explore the relationship between QTcF interval at first dose (loading dose) and at steady state after treatment with AZD1305 extended-release tablets or placebo when given to patients with documented atrial fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1305 (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (65) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Actual trial initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2008 to 21 Feb 2008.
- 01 Jun 2011 Results published in the American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs.